Let’s celebrate on Sunday! Due to the 50th anniversary of Kreis Düren, there will be a mobility day for all citizens at our testing center.
- From 12 noon Admission & Start
- 2.00 p.m. Welcome by
- Landrat Wolfgang Spelthahn
- Oliver Krischer, Minister für Umwelt, Naturschutz und Verkehr des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Abel (RWTH Aachen)
- Anette Winkler (Aldenhoven Testing Center GmbH)
- Live music
- Various exhibitors and companies from the mobility sector
- Soccer darts, pedal kart track, Formula 1 simulator, classic car show (MBIG), Vespa Club Aachen, Vertical Mobility project of RWTH Aachen University, fire department with drone, safety truck of Daimler Truck AG, SpeedE project vehicle of ika RWTH Aachen University, hydrogen cars and buses and much more!
- 3 p.m. Presentation of hydrogen projects by students of the Hydrogen-AG of the Europaschule Langerwehe.
- 6.30 p.m. Opening of the oval for cyclists and inline skaters
- 7.30 p.m. End of the event
We invite all interested parties to visit us at our testing center and celebrate the round birthday of the district of Düren with us!
Download information flyer (german)