At the Aldenhoven Testing Center we will again offer a proving ground qualification with the company Driving Concept GmbH. From 3 to 5 March 2022 inclusive, a maximum of 10 participants can book this each day. Deadline for registration is 11 February 2022.
Invest in your safety during your stay at our test site. The "ATC Basic" training is accepted by most European proving ground operators. Successful participation is therefor confirmed with a certificate. The respective recognition is the responsibility of the test site operators.
- Strengthening of personal skills
- Sensitization to general hazards in test operations
- Routinized and reproducible courses of action during dynamic driving maneuvers
- Automated course of action in the event of unexpectedly occurring hazardous situations
- Correct handling of different vehicle concepts
- Sound background knowledge of the physical driving characteristics of the maneuvers performed
- Exchange of ideas and updating of the state of knowledge
Contents of the training and services
- Duration around 8 hours from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Maximum 10 participants per group
- Supervision by 2 instructors and 1 assistant
- Vehicles with different drive concepts
- Tracks: Driving dynamics area watered, all day and oval for one training session
- Daily catering for the participants
- Use of the theory room with presentation equipment
- Certificate and identification card
The trainings are subject to a well-grounded driver evaluation. Successful participation is confirmed by us with a certificate.
Our kick-off date at the end of 2021 was immediately fully booked.
Registration deadline is February 11 2022.
If you are interested, please contact our team:
Phone: +49 2464 979 83 10